Monday, December 20, 2010

Nursery Progress and Other Thoughts

For those of you following this blog, this will be the first post you have seen from me. I have collaborated with my husband on some of the earlier posts but felt it was time to post something of my own.
There has been a lot going on in the Miller household. Of course, we have been preparing for Christmas/the holiday season but we have also been busy starting the nursery and making other preparations for baby A's arrival. As time seems to be flying by quickly, we realized not too long ago that we probably needed to get a jump on all this. The furniture has been ordered and I'm really glad we did that first as I hadn't realized how long it would take to get here. I also finalized my decision on her bedding and some accessories. It will be fun watching everything come together.
On another note, it has been really nice that, over the past few weeks, LaDonna has been able to feel baby A move pretty regularly. Hopefully, soon, we will get to feel her move now that her movement can be felt on the outside of her belly. The next major milestone is 24 weeks and I can't wait until we are there.

2 comments:

  1. And you're getting close to that 24 week mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see picture updates of the nursery!!! :)

    ReplyDelete