Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wait a minute! What happened to his...?

Remember a week ago when we were 99.94155% sure of the baby's sex? Well, it's a good thing we gave ourselves .05845% worth of margin because today, with two separate physician opinions, we are now 90% sure it's a GIRL! You will note we give ourselves a 10% margin of error this time... We will not ultrasound again until two weeks from today so that the next time we see Miller Lite, there will be a more definitive answer. Last week though, we really were nearly 100% convinced we were going to have a boy.

Above is a 4D shot of the kiddo. 'She' is waving at us here. I wish we had video as it appeared 'she' had the hiccups as we were doing the ultrasound! The cord is clearly visible in this image as well. Heartbeat today was 158bpm and normal.

A standard view shows the spine and skull features as well as bones developing in 'her' legs. It shows a bunch of other stuff that Andrea knows that I can't even pretend to act like I understand. I'm told 'she' looks great and healthy; that's all that matters to me.

We realized we had only one shot of the three of us and that was taken at transfer. Today marks 14 weeks since that nervous morning the Dr transferred two embryos to LaDonna as Andrea and I crossed our fingers. I think we all look a little less stressed now then we did then!

No comments:

Post a Comment