Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's Baby's Birth Year!

It's 2011 and that means this baby girl will be born this year! Hard to believe there's less than 4 months to go! It's also hard for me to believe MY baby girl will turn 10 this year. Wow...my youngest and this one will be 10 years apart! Now that makes me feel old...lol. It's amazing how fast time flies though!

If the old wives' tale is true, this little one will have lots of hair since I have horrible indigestion. Now this tale has not proven to be true with my other pregnancies, so who knows how much hair she'll actually have. I've also noticed she has become much more active the past couple weeks and, if I watch, I can often see my belly actually move. Besides the indigestion though, I have to say I'm feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment