Sunday, September 19, 2010

Now I lay me down to sleep...again and again and again

This pregnancy has been way different than any other I've had thus far. I get queasy, but I haven't actually gotten sick. *knock on wood* I actually forget I'm pregnant until I get this overwhelming desire to SLEEP! It hits me out of nowhere and I need to nap as soon as possible. And these are no little cat naps. I sleep for 2 to 3 hours! I would much rather sleep than vomit, but wow...I hope I regain some of my energy back soon.

However, Miller Lite is doing well. We had another ultrasound last Wednesday and it was unbelievable how much he/she had grown. (Maybe all this sleep is assisting with growth spurts?) We have our first official OB appointment this coming Wednesday and I know we will have another ultrasound to peek in on the little one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment